Tuesday, January 3, 2017

My Thoughts About Vaccinations

I do not discriminate. If your pet is not current on their vaccinations for whatever reason...
If you have made a conscientous choice to NOT vaccinate your pet...
If you haven't had time to go to the vet...
If you haven't had money to go to the vet...
It makes no difference to me.

What does make a difference is that your pet is in obvious good care. I am not a vet! I do not diagnose or treat illness! But I have worked with animals long enough that I can usually recognize when a pet is too ill, or is contagious, and should receive other care before I advise you.

Corporate salons such as Petco and Petsmart require at least a rabies vaccine before they will make an appointment, as well as some private salons. I'm sure most trainers have the same policy.

Honestly, I have done my own research and don't really like vaccinations period. But YOU must do your own due diligence, your own research, and follow your own heart about such matters. Just because I'm convinced doesn't mean I'm right by anyone's standard but my own.

I feel very strongly that the entire veterinary industry is about fear, misinformation, manipulation, and control in order to harvest money.
Even the bleeding-heart, animal-loving, raised-on-the-farm kids who made it thru vet school in order to "make a difference" have come out of the system completely brainwashed. They sincerely believe all the shit they tell you.

But I don't buy into the system.... Not any of it. I don't understand going blindly thru life accepting everything you're told. The fact that students never question or stand up to information that doesn't feel right causes me to lose faith in them right out of the gate.
If one is "gifted" then they have instincts, intuition, an inner knowing that is beyond any book learning.
This describes me more than it does any vet I've ever met.

Look at dogs today compared to when some of us were kids. They all suffer from human diseases now! That NEVER happened until they started mandatory, mass vaccinations and neutering!

These solutions were meant to get humanity to higher understanding, but instead it became a for-profit industry that has a guaranteed success rate due to stacking the deck.
Industry owns all the scientist who write the text books and peer reviewed journals, and do all the research that is published, and make the meds and, "funds" the schools.... They own the pet industry. They guarantee you'll always need them!

Don't you find this suspicious???????

​I think for myself, do my own research, and I don't play into antiquated fears based on a herd mentality! I encourage you to do the same. Again, this is why I do what I do, the way that I do it.

But you must be responsible for your own choices, in all things, including your animals!



No comments:

Post a Comment